Subscribe in a reader

Follow JJ_OConnor on Twitter        

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Be on the Look Out!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, it's been a busy week with classes really starting to kick-in and what not (I've been particularly busy with my reporting classes). Starting tonight I have a slew of great new articles and ideas in the works! Tonight's post will be about The Grey with Liam Neeson, I am going to see it this afternoon and should have a full review and analysis out by tonight!



I have been waiting a while to see this movie, and it actually scored a solid 77% on Rotten Tomatoes  which only further increases my excitement. I also plan to do a preview for the Super Bowl, some more news-based work, tons more show reviews, and if I can muster the energy--a full review on Modern Warfare 3 vs. Battlefield 3. So be sure to be checking back frequently for great new posts, or follow me on twitter for instant updates!

Best,
-John Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment